Nestled in busy downtown Atlanta, Inman Park is a trendy, modern take on classic city life. Enjoy a selection of fine restaurants, parks, and amenities during the day, and take in the vibrant nightlife in the evening at one of the popular clubs or bars local to the area.
Virginia-Highland is also known for its exemplary schools, its proximity to popular entertainment and meeting spots, and the Inman Park Festival, which draws in popular vendors and attractions from across Atlanta.
The average home value in Virginia-Highland is currently $531,200, which has grown by 13.3% in the past year, and is projected to grow by -1.1% in the coming year. For neighborhood meeting dates and upcoming events, make sure to visit the Virginia-Highland neighborhood website at https://www.inmanpark.org/.
1121 Alta Avenue
Located in Inman Park, this is a Two Bungalow 3 bedroom, 2… More Details$725,000
1084 Austin Avenue
Located in INMAN PARK, this is a One Bungalow 3 bedroom, 1… More Details$560,000
When it comes to events and attractions, Inman Park has it all; whether you’re seeing the attractions at the Inman Park Festival or enjoying a day of fine architecture during the Tour of Homes, Inman Park is sure to cater to everyone.
Inman Park Festival
The most popular event in Inman Park, the annual Inman Park Festival offers live music, kids activities, the Tour of Homes, a parade, an art market, and the best of local restaurants, all in one place in the last week of April.
- Admission to all events excluding the Tour of Homes is free
- Parking is scarce; public transit and ride services are both recommended; free bike valet is also available
- The Festival Parade is at 2:00 on Saturday, and features a wide variety of marchers from across Atlanta
Inman Park Tour of Homes
Taking place during the Inman Park Festival, the Tour of Homes, gives attendees the opportunity to view the interiors of some of the most unique and beautiful homes in Inman Park.
- Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 once the festival has started
- Tour is self-conducted
- Homes are within walking distance of one another, parking is scarce
Restaurants and Bars
No matter what flavor you’re craving, the fine dining establishments of Inman Park have you covered with an eclectic range of artisanal culinary creations; if you’re looking to grab a drink, the bars of Inman Park offer some of the most extensive alcohol lists in the city of Atlanta.
Located on the brief stretch of North Highland Avenue that runs through Inman Park, BeetleCat is a popular oyster bar and late night spot for seafood lovers and trendy, casual diners.
- Offers late night dining hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 PM to 2:00 AM
- Parking available in the Elizabeth Street garage behind the restaurant
- Reservations and outdoor seating are both available
299 North Highland Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30307
Another popular North Highland Avenue eatery, Wisteria offers a Southern twist on contemporary American dining, featuring area favorites like fried chicken and pork tenderloin.
- Offers an extensive wine list alongside a full bar
- Both complimentary valet and street parking are available
- Includes an extensive gluten-free menu
471 N Highland Ave Atlanta, GA 30307
Bread & Butterfly
A slice of Paris in Atlanta, Bread & Butterfly offers a charming French-inspired space alongside a café style menu and a unique list of wine, beer, and cocktail selections.
- Offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a brunch on the weekends.
- Street parking and a paid lot are both available
- French style happy hour offered Monday-Saturday 4:00 – 6:00 PM, and features a specialty evening menu and half price wines
290 Elizabeth St NE F, Atlanta, GA 30307
This Inman Park Italian eatery is known for its homemade pasta, creatively classic Italian dishes, and an extensive cocktail menu that’s sure to delight.
- Intimate seating for up to 40 diners inside, and 18 on the patio
- Offers a selection of homemade pasta alongside Italian classics with a creative flair
- Free parking available
753 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
A stylish Mexican spot on the north side of Inman Park, bartaco offers a mixture of classic and creative tacos alongside a formidable drinks list and a vacation-style atmosphere.
- Open-air and patio seating available
- Extensive drinks list including tequila, margarita, cocktail, and beer choices
- Street parking and paid lots both available
299 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307
The brainchild of chef Kevin Rathbun, Rathbun’s is a stylish eatery serving up American-style plates in a beautifully renovated warehouse space.
- Private dining options available alongside a custom buffet and cocktail menu
- Offers an extensive wine cellar
- A self-park lot and valet options are both available
112 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Music and Entertainment
If a great nightlife is what you’re looking for, then you’ll love evenings in Inman Park! Live music, great food, and exclusive parties all come together to make Inman Park one of the premier entertainment districts in the city of Atlanta.
Renovated in 2016, the famed Variety Playhouse draws patrons from all over the Atlanta area with live music, shows, and entertainment.
- Barbeque and alcohol options are both available in-house
- A paid lot is available behind the venue as well as street parking within walking distance
- Offers a mixture of 18+ and family-friendly shows
1099 Euclid Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
7 Stages Theatre
A non-profit theatre that aims to highlight emerging artwork of social, political, and spiritual significance to Atlanta, 7 Stages has spent the last 36 years as a haven for new ideas and works.
- Offers an eclectic, ever-evolving list of shows, many of which can’t be found anywhere else in Atlanta
- The “Youth Creates” program at 7 Stages gives local teens the opportunity to produce an entirely original show
1105 Euclid Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
When it comes to an in-town getaway, Inman Park is without peer. With two different parks to choose from, each offering an impressive range of recreational activities, Inman Park has some of the best green spaces in Atlanta.
Situated to either side of Euclid Avenue on the south side of Inman Park, Springvale Park is a beautiful “forest within a city”, offering a cozy getaway from the sights and sounds of Atlanta.
- The northern half is equipped with a duck pond and a modern playground
- The southern half offers a more natural, undeveloped environment
889 Euclid Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Bass Recreation Center
Located on the East edge of Inman Park just south of Euclid Avenue, Bass Recreation Center offers visitors the opportunity to reserve picnic areas and enjoy a natural getaway right in the city.
326 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
There’s more to a home than just entertainment and scenic views; Inman Park is known for offering a wide range of amenities to choose from, including gyms, coffee shops, shopping areas, and just about anything else that you would expect in a city like Atlanta.
Krog Street Market – Shopping and Retail
Based out of a renovated 1920’s warehouse, Krog Street Market is home to a variety of stalls offering produce, goods, and prepared food, alongside a selection of authentic Atlanta restaurants and retailers.
99 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
X3 Sports – Gym and Fitness
Located off of North Highland Avenue, X3 Sports offers a fast-paced, martial-arts centered fitness option for locals; programs include kickboxing, MMA, yoga, and boot camp classes.
240 North Highland Avenue Northeast B2, Atlanta, GA 30307
Parish – Coffee and Breakfast
A combination café and restaurant, Parish offers a rustic experience located just off of the beltline; stop in to grab a coffee or sit down for brunch, Parish is sure to delight.
240 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307
Schools and Education
For a family, few aspects of a home are more important than nearby schools; luckily for Inman Park residents, the schools in this area are some of the best in Atlanta, and carry great acclaim. Whether you’re starting a family or your kids are almost grown, it’s been proven that better schools have an enormous impact on home values.
Inman Park Quick Facts
Average Home Value: $531,200
1-Year Home Value Change: 13.3%
1-Year Home Value Forecast: -1.1%
Neighborhood Website: https://www.inmanpark.org/
Nearby Neighborhoods and Average Home Values
- Cabbagetown $299,900
- Candler Park $510,400
- Edgewood $266,200
- Grant Park $374,700
- Old Fourth Ward $224,700
- Poncey-Highland $276,900
- Reynoldstown $291,000
- Sweet Auburn
- Virginia Highland $625,400
Nearby Zip Codes